Nearly to completion on Courtyard by Marriott – Pensacola FL
In the world of modern construction, planning is everything; from estimation to budgeting, your ability to accurately parse your project out piece by piece is what separates a successful build from an unprofitable mess. At RNB Construction, our purpose is simple: we’re here to help you manage project risks, to accurately predict the optimal pace and budget for your build, and to ensure that you won’t be hit with unwanted surprises after your crews have started working.
Our preconstruction approach is multifaceted, with a focus on project efficiency. Every preconstruction job that we take on is handled in-house, and incorporates crucial estimation and planning services that are vital to keep your project from stalling. Here are just a few of the preconstruction services that we offer at RNB Construction:
- Project cost estimation – our estimators will examine your project from top to bottom with a focus on projected cost; from there, we’ll create a custom-compiled estimate for the entirety of your predicted project expenses.
- Project budget management – not only will we ensure that your project is budgeted as accurately as possible, we’ll also make sure that the budget is spent properly. As always, our approach to budget management is an optimal balance of efficiency and quality.
- Bid Packaging – our team of veteran project managers is here to interview subcontractors, compile data, and to help you get the best deal for your budget.
- Constructability Reviews – our project management team will review your entire construction plan during the preconstruction phase with a focus on preventing errors, delays, and cost overruns.
- Project Scheduling – from breaking ground to the final touches, our scheduling team will break your project up into a manageable, efficient, scheduled list for your team to use.
- Sustainability/LEED Planning – our sustainability analysis team will examine every facet of your project to ensure that it scores sufficiently on the LEED rating system.
In addition to these services, we also offer larger scale cost analysis reports, 3D mockups and modeling for your project, and underground utility mapping, all of which are aimed at cutting costs without sacrificing quality.
For over 5 years, RNB Construction has brought the best of preconstruction to clients all over the southeast. Our work ranges from small-scale residential building all the way to high-end commercial construction, and we pride ourselves on our ability to provide scaleable solutions for projects of all scopes. Our offices are headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia, but we provide our services in over 20 states all over the country. In addition to our preconstruction offerings, we also provide solutions for other facets of construction, including prefabrication or modular building, interior and exterior work, and customized specialty services. If you have a project on the horizon, then we’re ready to help you make it a success; to schedule a consultation or to request a free estimate of our preconstruction costs, give us a call at (770) 776-6989, email us at [email protected], or fill out our contact form.