In construction, interior theming is generally a collection of separate construction services combined into a single package with a particular design goal in mind; interior theming can be practical, aesthetic, or a combination of the two. Interior theming work is highly visible, detail-oriented work that often requires high levels of custom craftsmanship and unusual or tailor-made materials. Theme parks, museums, casinos, and hotels are all projects that often call for interior theming.
At RNB, we’re always looking at the bigger picture; to that end, we are capable of handling every stage of your interior theming project, from start to finish. Below is a selection of interior theming services that we offer:
- Design-Assist; every great project starts with a great design, and our engineers can help you bring your vision to life with in-house design drawings.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM); essential to project-wide coordination and consistency, BIM is the next generation of project management tech.
- Prefabrication; modular, off-site construction has been proven to improve site safety, speed up project completion, and raise build quality consistency across the board.
- Preconstruction; the best way to prevent project obstacles is to predict them before they appear, and our preconstruction department excels at doing just that.
- Customized Interior Fixtures; give your project space unique personality with hand-made, customized interior fixtures.
- Finish Carpentry; whether we’re adding the finishing touches to cabinetry or installing a custom staircase, our finish carpentry division embodies the best quality available in the industry.
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems; our EIFS division is known throughout the southeast for providing top-quality installation and build quality with your budget and before your deadline.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC); a sturdy, modern material, GFRC can act as both a load-bearing material or an aesthetically-appealing fixture in your next project.
Our construction portfolio includes work ranging from small residential projects to large-scale commercial building. Our office is located in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and we offer construction services in 20 states across the southeast. To schedule an appointment or to request an estimate of costs give us a call at (770) 776-6989, email us at [email protected], or fill out our Contact Form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.